The architects knew that when their building shares the same postcode as Buckingham Palace so the level of refinement and splendour of the finish needed to live up to expectation.
The desire was for an ultra-thin micro cement polished concrete floor with a subtle matt finish.
Using an accurately designed build-up and precision wafer-thin, multi-layered system the floor was accomplished within only 2.5 mm.
Additionally, the result is an extremely durable, concrete grade, scratch resistant floor.
The finished floor sets the stage for the other exceptional fixtures and the entire ensemble creates an ultra-chic contemporary living space.
Project Type:Residential apartments
Product:Loft , 2000 m² concrete floor
Best Benefits for the Project
- Loft system is the toughest on the market for prolonged service life;
- Natural cement and concrete look and feel;
- Very strong and scratch resistant for modern living;
- Unique matt bespoke finish to exact architect design;
- Wafer thin for best heat transfer from Under Floor Heating (UFH).